Skip to main content

Review: Rubberdoll catsuit with cups for breast implants / Simon O. Latex

 Men dressing up as female rubberdolls has always been a bizarre thing inside a bizarre world. By this I mean that even if someone tries to understand a fetishist dressing up in latex outfits it may be really hard to give understanding to a man who wishes to dress up not only in latex but to transform into feminine rubberdoll creature.

But after all it isn't as big deal as many people think.

In this picture the catsuit is seen from the upper part without corset or additions. The seams of breast pouch designs can be seen quite well. In the picture there are implants in the pouches so there are no fillings in the catsuit itself - Implants must be bought separately from somewhere.

For me it was a huge mental step to order my first rubberdoll styled catsuit as I have suffered a lot because of my fetishism in my life. But finally I ended up with a thought that if someone wishes to transform and create a look, would it be feminine or masculine or even animals, and it won't hurt anyone why couldn't it be done?

I didn't grow up with the idea of dressing up as a latex doll but just some years back I realized that I had a great vision of a transformation which I wanted to make. As you can't always get your feminine visions created by your partner or you actually wish to do those visions by yourself despite of partners these kind of feminine styled suits give an option for men or transgenders to fulfill their visions.

You can combine the catsuit with some kind of hood like this or other feminine ways. Here we can see the side profile of the catsuit's upper part and breast design. The figure comes up beautifully.

I came up with a wish to see a feminine latex cat. Of course it has been my fantasy for a long time which I'd love to see from my partner and so often as possible. But one day I thought that I could play with the idea of creating the look myself, without expecting things from others.

So here we go. I ended up to order a rubberdoll latex catsuit from Simon O. Latex. The suit looked great on their website and gave an option for my visions.


Clothing:
Rubberdoll Catsuit with Cups for Silicone Breasts

Color:
Black

Fabric:
Latex

Manufacturer / Tailor:
Simon O. Latex

Price:
339,90 €   (14.6.2022)

Manufacturing time:
Approximately 14-16 weeks

 
Here the catsuit is worn with a waspie corset and knee-high boots. So you can wear the catsuit alone or with other garments and accessories.


The look:
5/5

Fabric quality:
5/5

Durability and lifetime: 
5/5

Comfort on wearing (long and short term):
4/5

Quality-Price ratio: 
4/5

Service: 
3/5

Measurements:
5/5

Overall rating: 
4/5


Notifications:
Simon O. Latex has never let me down. I have heard rumors during past years about their latex quality and lond processing times but for me everything has gone always well. So I can't comment rumors as they are only rumors to me. Behalf my experiences I have always recommended Simon O. Latex and I still do.

The quality of the latex on the catsuit is great.

The back zipper option with two separate zippers, one at the higher part of back and other at the crotch, is an outstanding solution. It leaves lower back without zipper and with just latex fabric. As latex is stretching material but zipper doesn't allow any of stretch this two-zipper solution gives more freedom to bend over and to move freely. Traditional back-zipper catsuits with just one long zipper through crotch restrict bending dramatically.

Sizing is really fit which is a really positive thing as latex catsuit looks best without loose parts. For me the size chart gave perfect option. I recommend to trust to Simon O. size charts and measure yourself carefully. When you measure yourself right you will get really fitting and great looking outfit.

Pouches inside which are made for breast implants are quite small. I find this challenging as anatomically shaped implants can be hard or even impossible to put in the pouches. Pouches are suitable for a bit bigger implants than a tennis ball and implants should be designed more in a ball shape than in triangular shape. I have C-cup -sized triangular breast implants to create a feminine look and I can't fit them in the pouches. If confronting this problem I advice to bend the triangular shape in to create more round bottom on the implant and to try putting it to pouch. And it has to be done when the suit is dressed up without fastening the zipper yet. If put on the pouch before dressing the implant won't stay in the pouch as the pouch is shallow.

I sent a question regarding choosing the suit from male or female sections. I wanted to know if catsuits from women catalogue could be suitable for men too. I liked this rubberdoll catsuit but I also like lots of designs which are available only on womens site. I received an answer to my question soon. So my experience of answering was good as it came quickly. The answer itself was a bit flat which I found a little awkward for me. I believe that my question wasn't understood completely correct as I just got reminded about huge differences between mens and womens bodyshapes and got directed rather to order mens suits. So I didn't go on with my question anymore and decided to order just this catsuit.

The latex fabric on the catsuit is really smooth and incredibly comfortable to wear.

I like the design on womens catsuits more myself because of their crotch design. Although I understand the design, masculine look and comfort of wearing of mens catsuits with pouch on crotch I dislike its look on my style. I like smooth style better as it's unisex and looks better in photos too. This was one major reason why I chose to order Rubberdoll Catsuit as it is one of designs with smooth crotch. It would be great to have an option to choose between crotch designs or to have an option to order designs from womens catalogues. I'll try to investigate these options again later.

Prices of Simon O. Latex has always been quite high but they are reasonable as customer can expect a good quality and good fitting from the garments.

I a nutshell: Another great garment from Simon O. Despite of its pouch challenge it's a great piece of work.


Sponsored review?
No.

Website address:
Please note that the site may contain content not suitable for under 18 years old. This is why I don't create direct links anymore.
www.simon-o.com/en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Asuka plugsuit / Andromeda Latex

In the year 2016 I was lucky enough to get a slot from Andromeda Latex for commission of latex Asuka plugsuit. I was really anxious as I knew that this opportunity would be really rare but the costume wouldn't be cheap. I had always dreamed to get an Asuka plugsuit that would be perfect. Nothing like those poor ones around everywhere in cheap internet stores. I made a decision and asked for a commission. I got one. Asuka Langley Soryu meets Finland. Costume: Andromeda Latex. Model: Senshi. Photo: Tigrita. The system of Andromeda Latex is based on commissions and slots for them. People get a picture of manufacturer that is almost always booked full and rarely has any slots open. After all this is understandable because unique and high-quality costumes aren't anything like some mass-producted garments. Luckily sometimes one can notice an open slot that is announced on the website or social media channels. The commission and communicating are done with email. Thi

Being Asuka Langley Soryu in latex costume

I have noticed that most interesting thing in my photos and in my blog has been my Asuka Langley Soryu costume (by Andromeda Latex). Because I have felt that some people would like to see me doing only Asuka cosplay and posing in pictures with the costume I decided to write something about the costume. I also tell why I don't do only Asuka cosplay and why I do it quite rarely. I noticed that there hasn't been very much photos of the suit on my blog after my old review so I decided to put some photos here from the past years. I hope it covers some demand of seeing more about the suit as well as telling a bit more about experiences with it. I have cosplayed Asuka very rarely. It's not that I wouldn't like to do it but there are many reasons which I tell later on this article. General thoughts and some history of my Asuka costume Being Asuka feels fun. Well, I'm not a performer or actor so "being" sounds a bit too much. Let's just say that I love the look

Movies: Rubbers Ou Onna (Japan, 2010)

It was many years back when I found a mention about this movie on some website. There was a sho rt br iefing about the movie and it said the movie tells about a young woman who ha s a latex fetish . Of course I got interested about the movie and trie d to get i t in my hands as soon as possible. I had my prejudices regarding t he movie. Always when I had heard about a woman and latex clothing being in same movie it had been a fetish sex film or some short scene in a movie where some sexy bimbo wears PVC pants and makes i t excessive and a joke. I was very happy to find out that this movie wasn't a joke. It w as exactly what I had wished for a long time. Rubbers ou onna movie cover. Rubbers Ou Onna (also sometimes: "Rabâzu: Oou onna") is a japanese movie from year 2010. It's in japanese language. I didn't have an opportunity to watch the movie with subti tles or dub. Therefore my review is based on my own feelings and to things I saw in the movie. So