Skip to main content

Fetish models give you a distorted picture

When you explore the world of fetishism on Internet you can't avoid those millions of pictures of fetish models. Like on every business and social media channel nowadays there are almost always pictures of dreamy foxy girls promoting themselves and their fabulous clothes or other products. It may be stunning to see such a pictures but I remind you that there are lots of things behind the picture you can't see.

There are a lot of fetish models performing in the pictures. They are almost always women and some of the pictures are very seductive.

Fetish models aren't the best option to introduce fetishism to vanilla people or even for those who are searching themselves as fetishists. Fetish models are always showing a perfect fetish fantasy life on their channels, Internet forums and websites. It seems like they would live it fully every day. It seems like they always have their hair done, full makeup and stunning new clothes. It seems like they have a perfect life. They don't.
 
Like with other models and Instagram celebrities you have to keep in mind that what you see isn't the full truth. It might not be even real. Of course there are many fetish models out there who post fabulous and stellar pictures of themselves and they are really on the photos. But why do they post those photos? Because they like to get noticed. Because they would like to get jobs on the modelling business. Because they want income from photos and marketing. Because they receive free gifts they show off on their accounts in return. And because this all modeling thing might be only their job.
 
While you look at those pictures they give you a feeling that you need a similar fetish fantasy life. You feel you don't have enough fetish clothes. You always lack something. And at least you feel you lack the looks of those models or you lack that kind of model girlfriend.
 
I think that all of the sponsoring aren't transparent enough. People see models having so much new stuff all the time that some might think how can they even afford such things. But many models or sponsors rarely mention if their pictures or stories are sponsored. There might be just some hashtags or not even them. This might give a picture to people that the model would have actually bought the product. Don't buy it.
 
There are beautiful pictures out there, no doubt. But if you are working among fetish modeling business it's definitely not the same as if you would live your ordinary life as a fetishist. There are a lot of differences. You don't even know those people. They might be really shy. They might look very normal without makeup and fancy clothes. They might live in poverty. They might have a partner and some kids. Maybe they smile just to sell you that image and otherwise they wouldn't like to even look at you at the events. Or maybe after all they are very kind people and plausible friends in the future. Who knows. But this is Internet. It isn't real life.
 
So how could you get a right picture of fetishism from the models on the Internet who look like their whole world is just full of unicorns and rubber dreams? You can't. If you're searching yourself as fetishist or you're a vanilla searching for proper information about fetishism drop those fantasy pictures and focus on searching facts. You can find many good sources introducing fetishism in appropriate way. I guess even Internet can offer you some knowledge if you find the right websites. There are also some forums available on Internet where you can chat about fetish things. But there are also some good books available. There are also some actors and societies that can tell you about fetishism and maybe even offer some support if you wish to figure out something you can't.
 
It's ok to live in fantasies sometimes but remember to separate it from reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Asuka plugsuit / Andromeda Latex

In the year 2016 I was lucky enough to get a slot from Andromeda Latex for commission of latex Asuka plugsuit. I was really anxious as I knew that this opportunity would be really rare but the costume wouldn't be cheap. I had always dreamed to get an Asuka plugsuit that would be perfect. Nothing like those poor ones around everywhere in cheap internet stores. I made a decision and asked for a commission. I got one. Asuka Langley Soryu meets Finland. Costume: Andromeda Latex. Model: Senshi. Photo: Tigrita. The system of Andromeda Latex is based on commissions and slots for them. People get a picture of manufacturer that is almost always booked full and rarely has any slots open. After all this is understandable because unique and high-quality costumes aren't anything like some mass-producted garments. Luckily sometimes one can notice an open slot that is announced on the website or social media channels. The commission and communicating are done with email. Thi

Being Asuka Langley Soryu in latex costume

I have noticed that most interesting thing in my photos and in my blog has been my Asuka Langley Soryu costume (by Andromeda Latex). Because I have felt that some people would like to see me doing only Asuka cosplay and posing in pictures with the costume I decided to write something about the costume. I also tell why I don't do only Asuka cosplay and why I do it quite rarely. I noticed that there hasn't been very much photos of the suit on my blog after my old review so I decided to put some photos here from the past years. I hope it covers some demand of seeing more about the suit as well as telling a bit more about experiences with it. I have cosplayed Asuka very rarely. It's not that I wouldn't like to do it but there are many reasons which I tell later on this article. General thoughts and some history of my Asuka costume Being Asuka feels fun. Well, I'm not a performer or actor so "being" sounds a bit too much. Let's just say that I love the look

Movies: Rubbers Ou Onna (Japan, 2010)

It was many years back when I found a mention about this movie on some website. There was a sho rt br iefing about the movie and it said the movie tells about a young woman who ha s a latex fetish . Of course I got interested about the movie and trie d to get i t in my hands as soon as possible. I had my prejudices regarding t he movie. Always when I had heard about a woman and latex clothing being in same movie it had been a fetish sex film or some short scene in a movie where some sexy bimbo wears PVC pants and makes i t excessive and a joke. I was very happy to find out that this movie wasn't a joke. It w as exactly what I had wished for a long time. Rubbers ou onna movie cover. Rubbers Ou Onna (also sometimes: "Rabâzu: Oou onna") is a japanese movie from year 2010. It's in japanese language. I didn't have an opportunity to watch the movie with subti tles or dub. Therefore my review is based on my own feelings and to things I saw in the movie. So