Skip to main content

Your child may be a fetishist

Most of us don't care about something until it concerns our own life. Most of us don't even want to try and understand diversity until we crave for understanding and approval ourselves. So what would you do if you would find out that you are a fetishist yourself? How about if your child shows signs that he / she would react to something like a fetishist? What would you do if your child would be unsure about him- / herself and wouldn't know what to do?
 
I intentionally say your child "may be" a fetishist, not "may become". Fetish doesn't always just come from somewhere or be a nice idea. It may be that someone grows up with a fetish that turns out sooner or later. Very often the one with a possible fetish doesn't know about his / her fetish even him- / herself. The fetish side may be indirect or sleeping side that the one doesn't recognize in a long time. Maybe it starts to awaken with random triggers in everyday life. Maybe it comes clear after some self-examination or when the one combines his / her feelings as a reaction with the possible fetish.
 
When the fetishism is a taboo or a subject that haven't been discussed deeply among experts how do you deal with your child who could be a fetishist? How do you understand him / her, how do you go through his / her problems and uncertainity and who do you consult if you need professional support?
 
In my opinion we need fetishism, as well as other kinky subjects, to be discussed openly on different forums. As we live in quite free country like Finland (or maybe your country) where everyone should have a right to be him- / herself and have quite free right to express him- / herself as he / she wants we shouldn't have a situation where something that is not illegal or not a disease would be a subject that can't be discussed or dealt with.

I wish kinky people to be taken on agendas on different actors who get to know the subject and find out what kinky people need and what kind of grievances and prejudices there are that should be eliminated.
 
I remind everyone that fetishism or other kinky things aren't subjects which deserves to be mocked, laughed at, horrified or ignored. Like other sexual minorities kinky people can of course be a subject of good-natured humor but the subject is sensitive to those who experience it as a big part of their life and identity. Like with other sexual minorities I advice to handle kinky subjects carefully and in a polite way whether your opinions are positive or negative.

Remember that maybe even you will confront a situation where your close relative or friend will turn out to be a fetishist or otherwise kinky. It may be even your child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Asuka plugsuit / Andromeda Latex

In the year 2016 I was lucky enough to get a slot from Andromeda Latex for commission of latex Asuka plugsuit. I was really anxious as I knew that this opportunity would be really rare but the costume wouldn't be cheap. I had always dreamed to get an Asuka plugsuit that would be perfect. Nothing like those poor ones around everywhere in cheap internet stores. I made a decision and asked for a commission. I got one. Asuka Langley Soryu meets Finland. Costume: Andromeda Latex. Model: Senshi. Photo: Tigrita. The system of Andromeda Latex is based on commissions and slots for them. People get a picture of manufacturer that is almost always booked full and rarely has any slots open. After all this is understandable because unique and high-quality costumes aren't anything like some mass-producted garments. Luckily sometimes one can notice an open slot that is announced on the website or social media channels. The commission and communicating are done with email. Thi

Being Asuka Langley Soryu in latex costume

I have noticed that most interesting thing in my photos and in my blog has been my Asuka Langley Soryu costume (by Andromeda Latex). Because I have felt that some people would like to see me doing only Asuka cosplay and posing in pictures with the costume I decided to write something about the costume. I also tell why I don't do only Asuka cosplay and why I do it quite rarely. I noticed that there hasn't been very much photos of the suit on my blog after my old review so I decided to put some photos here from the past years. I hope it covers some demand of seeing more about the suit as well as telling a bit more about experiences with it. I have cosplayed Asuka very rarely. It's not that I wouldn't like to do it but there are many reasons which I tell later on this article. General thoughts and some history of my Asuka costume Being Asuka feels fun. Well, I'm not a performer or actor so "being" sounds a bit too much. Let's just say that I love the look

Movies: Rubbers Ou Onna (Japan, 2010)

It was many years back when I found a mention about this movie on some website. There was a sho rt br iefing about the movie and it said the movie tells about a young woman who ha s a latex fetish . Of course I got interested about the movie and trie d to get i t in my hands as soon as possible. I had my prejudices regarding t he movie. Always when I had heard about a woman and latex clothing being in same movie it had been a fetish sex film or some short scene in a movie where some sexy bimbo wears PVC pants and makes i t excessive and a joke. I was very happy to find out that this movie wasn't a joke. It w as exactly what I had wished for a long time. Rubbers ou onna movie cover. Rubbers Ou Onna (also sometimes: "Rabâzu: Oou onna") is a japanese movie from year 2010. It's in japanese language. I didn't have an opportunity to watch the movie with subti tles or dub. Therefore my review is based on my own feelings and to things I saw in the movie. So