Skip to main content

Life between a fetish and a family

Being a fetishist and living under the same roof with others may be a major problem. As the fetishist craves the time to deal with fetishes constantly it may not be possible very often. If the fetish is something really personal and sexual it is most likely that fetishist can't practice the lifestyle when there are other inhabitants present.

The fetish may not always be a big secret but it could be embarrassing, immoral or illegal to deal with it if someone else could see it. For example all the fetishists may not want to share their fetishes with anyone else. They might consider them as really personal things and they could require some of their own time alone.

Some fetishists wish to share the fetish with their loved ones. It will be great if their loved ones share the interests but it's not always possible. In this case it might be that the fetishist just can't share the fetish with other and could need some time alone or other ways to deal with the fetish.

If there are children in the house they make things very complicated. Personal space of adults is almost gone until children can go visit grandparents or other relatives. Sometimes it's possible to limit children from accessing certain parts of the apartment which could make some personal space for the adults only. It can be challenging as children may be interested about these rooms and adults constantly know that they are not alone.

It might be that even pets can disturb fetishist dealing with fetishes. Especially pets that require attention like dogs and cats may not leave people alone if they want company.

After these thoughts I want to give an advice to people who think about similar scenarios and to people who wish to understand the needs of a fetishist. Living in the same apartment with fetishist may require some extra arragements. The needs of the fetishist should be respected even if they could be hard to understand. Fetishes can be really important way to express fetishists own personality. Fetishist can achieve great feelings, enjoyment and relaxing by practicing fetishes.

If the needs of the fetishist are suffocated it can lead to very negative feelings for one. Never disregard these subjects as they can be very important to the other.

There should be open and confidential conversations about the subject between inhabitants. I encourage to plan the arragements to serve all the inhabitants so the whole family can be happy and have their needs met. Without forgetting the acceptance of each others. Happy individuals make together a happy group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Asuka plugsuit / Andromeda Latex

In the year 2016 I was lucky enough to get a slot from Andromeda Latex for commission of latex Asuka plugsuit. I was really anxious as I knew that this opportunity would be really rare but the costume wouldn't be cheap. I had always dreamed to get an Asuka plugsuit that would be perfect. Nothing like those poor ones around everywhere in cheap internet stores. I made a decision and asked for a commission. I got one. Asuka Langley Soryu meets Finland. Costume: Andromeda Latex. Model: Senshi. Photo: Tigrita. The system of Andromeda Latex is based on commissions and slots for them. People get a picture of manufacturer that is almost always booked full and rarely has any slots open. After all this is understandable because unique and high-quality costumes aren't anything like some mass-producted garments. Luckily sometimes one can notice an open slot that is announced on the website or social media channels. The commission and communicating are done with email. Thi

Being Asuka Langley Soryu in latex costume

I have noticed that most interesting thing in my photos and in my blog has been my Asuka Langley Soryu costume (by Andromeda Latex). Because I have felt that some people would like to see me doing only Asuka cosplay and posing in pictures with the costume I decided to write something about the costume. I also tell why I don't do only Asuka cosplay and why I do it quite rarely. I noticed that there hasn't been very much photos of the suit on my blog after my old review so I decided to put some photos here from the past years. I hope it covers some demand of seeing more about the suit as well as telling a bit more about experiences with it. I have cosplayed Asuka very rarely. It's not that I wouldn't like to do it but there are many reasons which I tell later on this article. General thoughts and some history of my Asuka costume Being Asuka feels fun. Well, I'm not a performer or actor so "being" sounds a bit too much. Let's just say that I love the look

Movies: Rubbers Ou Onna (Japan, 2010)

It was many years back when I found a mention about this movie on some website. There was a sho rt br iefing about the movie and it said the movie tells about a young woman who ha s a latex fetish . Of course I got interested about the movie and trie d to get i t in my hands as soon as possible. I had my prejudices regarding t he movie. Always when I had heard about a woman and latex clothing being in same movie it had been a fetish sex film or some short scene in a movie where some sexy bimbo wears PVC pants and makes i t excessive and a joke. I was very happy to find out that this movie wasn't a joke. It w as exactly what I had wished for a long time. Rubbers ou onna movie cover. Rubbers Ou Onna (also sometimes: "Rabâzu: Oou onna") is a japanese movie from year 2010. It's in japanese language. I didn't have an opportunity to watch the movie with subti tles or dub. Therefore my review is based on my own feelings and to things I saw in the movie. So