Skip to main content

Are kinky people always craving for sex or sex partners only?

I could easily guess that most of the people think that kinky people are dominated by their sexuality and therefore driven by their sexual needs. Of course I can't talk on behalf of all the kinksters because all of the people are individuals and have their own needs and experiences. But here's once again one point of view to the mindscape that one fetishist can have. Maybe some others too.

First of all I have understood that fetishism is regarded as a caste of things that are kept kinky. It means that fetishists are regarded as kinksters like people who like BDSM. But note that these castes of kinky are different. Nevertheless they all have one thing similar which is that their identity, sexuality or sex life involves sides which are commonly kept rare or something that differs from the traditional way to express oneself or have sex.

The normal way is said to be "vanilla" among kinky people. It means that vanilla people live their sexuality without any spices or exotic flavours.

The difference between vanilla and kinky is quite clear although the ones being "normal people", recognizing themselves as "vanillas", still have often some interests which could be kept at least a bit kinky. These things could be for example the wish to experience a slight domination by the companion or getting restricted by handcuffs during cuddling. When things get more rough than these it is mostly kept kinky.

Kinky or not, let's think about crave for sex. Kinky people may be feared by many because, well, they are kept kinky. They have different needs than the most and they may be kept as oddballs. When a vanilla thinks about kinky person it is quite common that the kinkster is kept as a person that is driven by his/her kink and sexuality. This could be true, but maybe not.

This is a situation where we have once again a prejudice - The thought that the kinkster is a sex-driven person.

Whether an individual is vanilla or kinky, never make any prejudices.

Regarding this subject the kinkster is an individual with his/her own experiences, mind and needs. It is not written beforehand that the kinkster craves for sex. It may well be that the one wishing to have kinky sides to his/her life needs sex as often as vanilla person. It may be really often, occasionally or not so often.

Same goes to the number of the companion. Some of the kinky people may be looking for several partners to experience something. But many of the kinky people are still very traditional and look for the one companion only to date and maybe even to marry. And despite all of search for the company these individuals may also look for normal friends like anyone else. So if someone you know is kinky comes to chat with you it doesn't mean that the kinkster wants to have sex with you. Do you think likewise about HLBTIQ-people? You shouldn't. Neither about kinky people.

Actually there are a lot of people in the world who can be identified as not-kinky (vanillas) but they still crave for lot of sex. This craving is still not kept as a caste of being kinky. So I would say that when we talk about the need to have sex and the amount of it the subject should be kept loose from the thoughts regarding the differences of kinky and vanilla people.

I conclude this short deliberation to my opinion: No, kinky people aren't always after sex or sex partners. They have their kinky side but they still have their individual needs. It is up to that one person if he/she is looking for sex and sex partners or not. Like any other people with or without kinks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Asuka plugsuit / Andromeda Latex

In the year 2016 I was lucky enough to get a slot from Andromeda Latex for commission of latex Asuka plugsuit. I was really anxious as I knew that this opportunity would be really rare but the costume wouldn't be cheap. I had always dreamed to get an Asuka plugsuit that would be perfect. Nothing like those poor ones around everywhere in cheap internet stores. I made a decision and asked for a commission. I got one. Asuka Langley Soryu meets Finland. Costume: Andromeda Latex. Model: Senshi. Photo: Tigrita. The system of Andromeda Latex is based on commissions and slots for them. People get a picture of manufacturer that is almost always booked full and rarely has any slots open. After all this is understandable because unique and high-quality costumes aren't anything like some mass-producted garments. Luckily sometimes one can notice an open slot that is announced on the website or social media channels. The commission and communicating are done with email. Thi

Being Asuka Langley Soryu in latex costume

I have noticed that most interesting thing in my photos and in my blog has been my Asuka Langley Soryu costume (by Andromeda Latex). Because I have felt that some people would like to see me doing only Asuka cosplay and posing in pictures with the costume I decided to write something about the costume. I also tell why I don't do only Asuka cosplay and why I do it quite rarely. I noticed that there hasn't been very much photos of the suit on my blog after my old review so I decided to put some photos here from the past years. I hope it covers some demand of seeing more about the suit as well as telling a bit more about experiences with it. I have cosplayed Asuka very rarely. It's not that I wouldn't like to do it but there are many reasons which I tell later on this article. General thoughts and some history of my Asuka costume Being Asuka feels fun. Well, I'm not a performer or actor so "being" sounds a bit too much. Let's just say that I love the look

Movies: Rubbers Ou Onna (Japan, 2010)

It was many years back when I found a mention about this movie on some website. There was a sho rt br iefing about the movie and it said the movie tells about a young woman who ha s a latex fetish . Of course I got interested about the movie and trie d to get i t in my hands as soon as possible. I had my prejudices regarding t he movie. Always when I had heard about a woman and latex clothing being in same movie it had been a fetish sex film or some short scene in a movie where some sexy bimbo wears PVC pants and makes i t excessive and a joke. I was very happy to find out that this movie wasn't a joke. It w as exactly what I had wished for a long time. Rubbers ou onna movie cover. Rubbers Ou Onna (also sometimes: "Rabâzu: Oou onna") is a japanese movie from year 2010. It's in japanese language. I didn't have an opportunity to watch the movie with subti tles or dub. Therefore my review is based on my own feelings and to things I saw in the movie. So