Skip to main content

Foreword about Senshi's Shelters Reviews

As my own sideproject I have started creating some reviews of fetish fashion on this blog. The reason is purely that there are so few websites or models who really put a good and honest effort on showing, introducing and rating different clothes or products. I wouldn't like to buy a pig on the poke and I have really missed some good reviews instead repetitive and always product-promoting updates. It's quite rare to see a model posting criticism about her products, no? (And one other thing - definitely always her. Has the alternative models always be only women?)
 
So here is my effort to give some transparency and closer look to different products. This is all about giving you a better picture of the product that fancies you. This is an attempt to clarify what kind and quality of products you are about to order and from what kind of manufacturer.

I start this as my hobby and time will tell if it turns to be popular or even commercial. I guess it will never be as popular as female model pictures  X)   But after you've seen the pictures you can take a look of my blog and get the better picture of the product itself. One or two pictures doesn't always tell if the product is of good quality.

I will always tell whether my review is sponsored or not. My principle is to be honest and write my review and opinion the way I have seen and experienced products.

I hope my reviews will be of help to you. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

- Senshi -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Asuka plugsuit / Andromeda Latex

In the year 2016 I was lucky enough to get a slot from Andromeda Latex for commission of latex Asuka plugsuit. I was really anxious as I knew that this opportunity would be really rare but the costume wouldn't be cheap. I had always dreamed to get an Asuka plugsuit that would be perfect. Nothing like those poor ones around everywhere in cheap internet stores. I made a decision and asked for a commission. I got one. Asuka Langley Soryu meets Finland. Costume: Andromeda Latex. Model: Senshi. Photo: Tigrita. The system of Andromeda Latex is based on commissions and slots for them. People get a picture of manufacturer that is almost always booked full and rarely has any slots open. After all this is understandable because unique and high-quality costumes aren't anything like some mass-producted garments. Luckily sometimes one can notice an open slot that is announced on the website or social media channels. The commission and communicating are done with email. Thi

Being Asuka Langley Soryu in latex costume

I have noticed that most interesting thing in my photos and in my blog has been my Asuka Langley Soryu costume (by Andromeda Latex). Because I have felt that some people would like to see me doing only Asuka cosplay and posing in pictures with the costume I decided to write something about the costume. I also tell why I don't do only Asuka cosplay and why I do it quite rarely. I noticed that there hasn't been very much photos of the suit on my blog after my old review so I decided to put some photos here from the past years. I hope it covers some demand of seeing more about the suit as well as telling a bit more about experiences with it. I have cosplayed Asuka very rarely. It's not that I wouldn't like to do it but there are many reasons which I tell later on this article. General thoughts and some history of my Asuka costume Being Asuka feels fun. Well, I'm not a performer or actor so "being" sounds a bit too much. Let's just say that I love the look

Movies: Rubbers Ou Onna (Japan, 2010)

It was many years back when I found a mention about this movie on some website. There was a sho rt br iefing about the movie and it said the movie tells about a young woman who ha s a latex fetish . Of course I got interested about the movie and trie d to get i t in my hands as soon as possible. I had my prejudices regarding t he movie. Always when I had heard about a woman and latex clothing being in same movie it had been a fetish sex film or some short scene in a movie where some sexy bimbo wears PVC pants and makes i t excessive and a joke. I was very happy to find out that this movie wasn't a joke. It w as exactly what I had wished for a long time. Rubbers ou onna movie cover. Rubbers Ou Onna (also sometimes: "Rabâzu: Oou onna") is a japanese movie from year 2010. It's in japanese language. I didn't have an opportunity to watch the movie with subti tles or dub. Therefore my review is based on my own feelings and to things I saw in the movie. So