Skip to main content

Books: Fetish sex - An erotic guide for couples (Violet Blue)

I found this book on one of the Internet stores while I was searching for books that could tell something about fetishism. Most of the books that was recommended after pressing search button were just some fantasy novels including fetishes or BDSM as spices of the stories. Fortunately there could be found few books with proper information in a friendly way of telling. This book was one of them.



"Fetish sex - An erotic guide for couples" is a way better book than I first expected. It includes a wide collection of fetishes and it tells shortly about every of them. Some main themes are introduced more comprehensively. The book doesn't joke about fetishism but it's not too serious either. The reader can read lenient and gentle text that doesn't push him or her to make opinions. The book simply introduces different fetishes and tells the reader why the fetishes can be so important to some people.

Here are some highlights of the contents:
- What is a fetish?
- How do I know if I have a fetish?
- How do you get a fetish?
- Fetishes and relationships
- How to start talking about the fetish
- Things you need to know
- Tips for the fetishist and for the lover
- Fetish sex rules


Introductions can be found about:
- Fetish dressing
- Human animals
- Cross-dressing
- Sissies
- Medical play
- Adult babies
- Body and body parts
- Some other fetishes

Book information:
- Written by: Violet Blue
- Year: 2006
- Publisher: Daedalus Publishing, USA

I really like this book much and I have showed it to my important and close people as a first book if I have felt a need to tell them about the fetishism. I warmly recommend this book to anyone who wants to know more about fetishes or who wants to explain fetishes to others.

Sponsored review?
No.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Asuka plugsuit / Andromeda Latex

In the year 2016 I was lucky enough to get a slot from Andromeda Latex for commission of latex Asuka plugsuit. I was really anxious as I knew that this opportunity would be really rare but the costume wouldn't be cheap. I had always dreamed to get an Asuka plugsuit that would be perfect. Nothing like those poor ones around everywhere in cheap internet stores. I made a decision and asked for a commission. I got one. Asuka Langley Soryu meets Finland. Costume: Andromeda Latex. Model: Senshi. Photo: Tigrita. The system of Andromeda Latex is based on commissions and slots for them. People get a picture of manufacturer that is almost always booked full and rarely has any slots open. After all this is understandable because unique and high-quality costumes aren't anything like some mass-producted garments. Luckily sometimes one can notice an open slot that is announced on the website or social media channels. The commission and communicating are done with email. Thi

Being Asuka Langley Soryu in latex costume

I have noticed that most interesting thing in my photos and in my blog has been my Asuka Langley Soryu costume (by Andromeda Latex). Because I have felt that some people would like to see me doing only Asuka cosplay and posing in pictures with the costume I decided to write something about the costume. I also tell why I don't do only Asuka cosplay and why I do it quite rarely. I noticed that there hasn't been very much photos of the suit on my blog after my old review so I decided to put some photos here from the past years. I hope it covers some demand of seeing more about the suit as well as telling a bit more about experiences with it. I have cosplayed Asuka very rarely. It's not that I wouldn't like to do it but there are many reasons which I tell later on this article. General thoughts and some history of my Asuka costume Being Asuka feels fun. Well, I'm not a performer or actor so "being" sounds a bit too much. Let's just say that I love the look

Movies: Rubbers Ou Onna (Japan, 2010)

It was many years back when I found a mention about this movie on some website. There was a sho rt br iefing about the movie and it said the movie tells about a young woman who ha s a latex fetish . Of course I got interested about the movie and trie d to get i t in my hands as soon as possible. I had my prejudices regarding t he movie. Always when I had heard about a woman and latex clothing being in same movie it had been a fetish sex film or some short scene in a movie where some sexy bimbo wears PVC pants and makes i t excessive and a joke. I was very happy to find out that this movie wasn't a joke. It w as exactly what I had wished for a long time. Rubbers ou onna movie cover. Rubbers Ou Onna (also sometimes: "Rabâzu: Oou onna") is a japanese movie from year 2010. It's in japanese language. I didn't have an opportunity to watch the movie with subti tles or dub. Therefore my review is based on my own feelings and to things I saw in the movie. So