Skip to main content

Kinky is a caste of sexual minority

I have a strong opinion that kinky is a caste of sexual minority. Whether kinky should be added among other sexual minorities or not will be always a sensitive subject. There are many perspectives how kinky is not the same thing as being a person from under the rainbow. First of all many people say that being kinky is about having sex in a certain way. It's commonly not considered among sexual minorities because traditional sexual minorities are about loving other people who are not of opposite gender. So in the rainbow case it's about loving other human being in not the traditional man-woman -way. Kinky people are often heterosexuals with different type of kinks so it's commonly considered as normal sexual realtionship with some spices in a bedroom.


Kinky people may not be an option under rainbow-colored sexual minorities. Despite that being kinky is being in a sexual minority.

But this mental image is something I want to shoot down. Yes, I agree that in the most of the kinky relationships there is a man and a woman. But the way of them loving each other is not always traditional. There are relationships with strong presence of dominance and submission that may be the whole base of the relationship. There are relationships in which people live completely different life inside their homes involving certain types of dressing, behaviour, tasks or objects. And even if the love itself would be traditional the kinky side may be way much bigger thing in the relationship than just something funny between the sheets. BDSM or fetishes can be a part of identity making the subject very important to one who needs them in his / her life. Kinky things may be needed daily to fulfill desires and needs. Kinky side can define a big part of the relationship and even make it impossible to create a relationship with one who doesn't understand or want to deal with others needs.

If the kinky relationship differs this much from the one that is kept as a normal and traditional relationship I declare being kinky is being in a sexual minority.

This doesn't automatically mean that kinky should be added to rainbow colors.

The term sexual minority sounds it should involve minorities that have something to do with sexuality. Being kinky is of course about sexuality. When talking about sexual minority we are not talking straightly about gender minorities or minorities with interest on other genders which are not that traditional opposite one.

If we still disagree about this I have few questions already. Transvestites are welcome under the rainbow as they want to express their masculinity or femininity that is important part of their identity. This doesn't change their gender and they might still be straight on their sexuality. And what if we have a fetishistic transvestite? Is he / she welcome under sexual minorities anymore if his / her transvestism is a sexual thing, a kinky side?

Then the other question. Asexuals are nowadays accepted among the sexual minorities and they are accepted under the rainbow too (at least in Finland). If asexuals are accepted do we talk about gender issues anymore? Then why kinky people can't be under acceptance?

To conclude my speculation I still want to investigate this subject before demanding kinky among the rainbow categories straightaway. It might be easier to keep these things a bit separate as there are too much misunderstanding and intolerance between these worlds. But I still strongly demand that kinky people should be taken seriously and under protection of some actors. Being kinky is not about being a joke. Being kinky can be something that has born during the childhood years. It may be a part of identity and it may be a big and important thing in one's life that is needed plenty and repeatedly.

At least other sexual minorities, like all the people, should take kinky people seriously and show some support and pay respect to them as equal human beings. If people want tolerance but aren't willing to give it themselves what is the point?

Being kinky is about being in sexual minority until kinky is considered totally normal and traditional way to practice relationship. Is it nowadays? There you see, I thought so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Asuka plugsuit / Andromeda Latex

In the year 2016 I was lucky enough to get a slot from Andromeda Latex for commission of latex Asuka plugsuit. I was really anxious as I knew that this opportunity would be really rare but the costume wouldn't be cheap. I had always dreamed to get an Asuka plugsuit that would be perfect. Nothing like those poor ones around everywhere in cheap internet stores. I made a decision and asked for a commission. I got one. Asuka Langley Soryu meets Finland. Costume: Andromeda Latex. Model: Senshi. Photo: Tigrita. The system of Andromeda Latex is based on commissions and slots for them. People get a picture of manufacturer that is almost always booked full and rarely has any slots open. After all this is understandable because unique and high-quality costumes aren't anything like some mass-producted garments. Luckily sometimes one can notice an open slot that is announced on the website or social media channels. The commission and communicating are done with email. Thi

Being Asuka Langley Soryu in latex costume

I have noticed that most interesting thing in my photos and in my blog has been my Asuka Langley Soryu costume (by Andromeda Latex). Because I have felt that some people would like to see me doing only Asuka cosplay and posing in pictures with the costume I decided to write something about the costume. I also tell why I don't do only Asuka cosplay and why I do it quite rarely. I noticed that there hasn't been very much photos of the suit on my blog after my old review so I decided to put some photos here from the past years. I hope it covers some demand of seeing more about the suit as well as telling a bit more about experiences with it. I have cosplayed Asuka very rarely. It's not that I wouldn't like to do it but there are many reasons which I tell later on this article. General thoughts and some history of my Asuka costume Being Asuka feels fun. Well, I'm not a performer or actor so "being" sounds a bit too much. Let's just say that I love the look

Movies: Rubbers Ou Onna (Japan, 2010)

It was many years back when I found a mention about this movie on some website. There was a sho rt br iefing about the movie and it said the movie tells about a young woman who ha s a latex fetish . Of course I got interested about the movie and trie d to get i t in my hands as soon as possible. I had my prejudices regarding t he movie. Always when I had heard about a woman and latex clothing being in same movie it had been a fetish sex film or some short scene in a movie where some sexy bimbo wears PVC pants and makes i t excessive and a joke. I was very happy to find out that this movie wasn't a joke. It w as exactly what I had wished for a long time. Rubbers ou onna movie cover. Rubbers Ou Onna (also sometimes: "Rabâzu: Oou onna") is a japanese movie from year 2010. It's in japanese language. I didn't have an opportunity to watch the movie with subti tles or dub. Therefore my review is based on my own feelings and to things I saw in the movie. So